Training Leaders Of Cadets - Intermediate Course
TRAINING LEADERS OF CADETS – INTERMEDIATE COURSE
VIRTUALLY USING MICROSOFT TEAMS
DATE: SATURDAY, MAY 1st, 2020
HOURS: 0730 - 1700
COURSE DIRECTOR: CAPTAIN IBZAN GONZALEZ
Training Leaders of Cadets is the premiere venue for Cadet Programs Officers to learn how to become better mentors of cadets and more effective managers of cadet squadrons. Some of the topics covered during the newly revised course include:
1. Explain the basic principles of youth development
2. Describe methods for positives, indirect leadership
3. Describe resources for each program element
4. Describe major national and wing activity programs
Cadets: Not applicable
Senior Members: Must have completed Level I.
This is the Training Leaders of Cadets Intermediate Course do not have a pre-requisite assignment prior to the course. To attend this course; applicants must:
1. Graduated from a previous TLC Basic course
2. Adult volunteers preparing themselves for service as squadron commander or deputy commander for cadets with a previous TLC Basic course (old course can be credited)
3. Veteran CP officers seeking refresher training
PAYMENT AND FEE
DUE DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 24 APRIL 2021
Fee: Course is free of charge
Complete the online TLC online course. Please fill in and submit (once). DUE DATE: 24 APRIL 2021
To download student material CLICK HERE
The course will be held virtually using the Microsoft Team platform - Download the desktop or mobile app here
Transportation to and from such activity is not the responsibility of CAP. Privately owned vehicles travel to or from such activity is performed strictly at the member’s own risk (reference CAPR 77-1, para 6c and CAPR 52-16, para 8-10) and is not under CAP direction and control. Transportation during the activity will NOT be provided.
Lunch on your own. The schedule will provide you 45 minutes break.
Short-Sleeve Blues uniform or White Aviator Shirt uniform or Polo Shirt combination. ABU/BDU is NOT authorized.
For questions about the activity, you can contact Capt Ian Gonzalez by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (787) 502-9923.